We believe in a transparent and straight forward service and pricing structure.
Please use the following able to help determine which services we can help you with. If it all becomes too complicated, we are always happy to have a chat and talk through your options. And if in doubt, remember that there are many possibilities that we can help you and your beloved pet. If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to give us a ring at 3102 2538.
Our pricing is broken into three components:
- Call out fee
- Pet assessment
Some key points to note:
- Pet assessment’ type is subject to change based on the appointment. However, will be discussed with you before
- Payment is required at time of service. Payment options available: cash, EFTPOS, credit card, debit card;
- Prices valid as of July 2017.
|VETPOINT PRICING TABLE|
|CALL OUT FEE||+||PET ASSESSMENT |
(Select 1 - see below table for more details)
(Select more than one)
|Zone||Price (incl. GST)||Service Description||Price (incl. GST)||Service Description||Price (incl. GST)|
|Zone 1||$30||Standard general well-being assessment *||$70||Vaccination ***||$40 each|
|Zone 2||$80||Holistic consultation for chronic or complex issues **||$125||Chinese or(and) western herbal therapy ****||Average ranges from $50-$100 per 2 - 4 week course|
|Zone 3||$120||Follow up assessment||$60||Acupuncture *****||$90 per session|
|Outer Zones (e.g. Gold Coast)||Quote||Food therapy plan||Complimentary with holistic consultation session|
|Nutraceutical therapy||Varies - please request quote|
|Pain management||Varies - please request quote|
|Long-term health condition management||Varies Specially tailored solution based on individual needs for patients with condition such as diabetes,
chronic kidney disease or chronic pain management .
|Chronic arthritis relief (pentosan sulphate injection)||Varies - please request quote (note typically per kg dosage)|
* This is an assessment of your pet’s overall health, and as an important part of illness investigation, including an assessment of related past health issues. The standard consultation usually takes about 30 minutes to complete which includes:
- Complete thorough physical examination
- Pet weighing
- Dietary advice
- Parasite control advice
We will then provide you with possible differential diagnosis and treatment plan. If other tests such as urine or blood test is necessary, we will let you know and perform that. We can also refer you to specialist in different fields after our preliminary examination if we think your pet should be referred for better prognosis.
Standard consultation aims for pets that need general health check or have straight forward illnesses that can be treated more readily than chronic diseases that is best to get holistic consultation to start with.
** This assessment included an extended consultation, a thorough physical examination and a complimentary acupuncture and massage demonstration session when needed.
This is highly appreciated by clients whose pet has multiple health issues, or chronic conditions such as chronic kidney disease, diabetes, heart disease, chronic skin conditions etc. This is a no rush session and usually takes about 1 to 1.5 hours to complete.
- In-van diagnostic equipment:
- Urinary analysis equipment including refractometer, dipstick and microscopic examination
- Blood glucose measurement
- Blood pressure measurement
- Blood sampling for external lab including complete blood count and biochemistry panels (EXTRA charge)
- Intestinal parasite screening (EXTRA charge)
*** Vaccination: Our vaccines is registered triennial NOBIVAC® range. Vaccine DHP/C3, F3, KC. In addition to standard consultation and call-out fee. We also offer antibody titre test.
**** Varies, based on types of medicine, dosage based on pet size, typically on a 2-4 weeks basis in general.
***** Only applicable to ‘follow up assessments’. Not applicable for ‘holistic consultation’ as is already provided complimentary.