Our PHILOSOPHY: “Integrative approach, compassionate care”
- Our practice is dedicated to integrate conventional and holistic approach for optimal outcomes in health and quality of life for your pets. That means your pet’s diet/nutrition, lifestyle as well as environmental factors are taken into account and the treatment plan is tailored to each patient. We believe that the integrative approach restore balance to ease the symptoms of diseases, regain and maintain good health of your pet. We view alternative modalities as a valuable adjunct to, and not a substitute for, conventional veterinary medicine.
- Respect and care for all animal patients with compassion, love and kindness. We recognise and believe that a positive practitioner-patient relationship is essential in healing.
Dr. Cindy Tan – Principal Vet
Cindy’s dream to be a GOOD vet started when she was 9 years of age and since then has achieved the following credentials.
- graduated in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and has been practising in small animal practice over 10 years.
- pursued and graduated from Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Veterinary Science from the University of Queensland with scholarships.
- certification in veterinary acupuncture (CVA) from famous Chi Institute and continuously undergoes training by various advanced world renowned masters.
- post-graduate continuing education in Small Animal Internal Medicine (dog and cat) offered by Centre for Veterinary Education (CVE), University of Sydney.
- extensive experience in Small Animal internal medicine which is related to obesity, diabetes management and veterinary nutrition.
Cindy practices veterinary medicine integratively and holistically, combining both conventional and complementary medicine to deliver the best possible care for the wellness of your pets.